Donate referral incentives to Non-Profit organizations and give back to the community through our Non-Profit Referral Program
Managed Solution is committed to being a strong community partner. We engage our time, talents, and resources towards philanthropy projects because it’s the right thing to do!
Let's Get Involved
The Managed Solution Philanthropy Program donates funds to employee selected charitable causes… but we don’t just write a check and move on, we get involved! Employees volunteer time and resources to support local Non-Profits and share in the importance of the cause. Complete the form below to have your Non-Profit organization be considered, and someone on our team will reach out to discuss details.
Non-Profit Organizations: Join Our Preferred Non-Profit List
Preferred Non-Profits are Managed Solution customers and partners who list Managed Solution as their preferred technology partner on their website, in marketing campaigns, and at events. Preferred Non-Profit organizations will be listed on the Managed Solution Non-Profit landing page and will receive 5% of the gross revenue proceeds from business referred by the organization as well as from customers and partners who select the Preferred Non-Profit to receive their referral incentives. More details below.
Here's how it works. Choose from one of the three below:
Refer us a customer and earn cash -
You'll benefit from additional promotions,
Complete the form below to sign up!
Let us know about a cause that's important to you and how we can help. We will contact you to see if there is a chance for us to work together to support the cause.
Managed Solution Preferred Non-Profit Organizations
- Just in Time for Foster Youth
- Computers 2 San Diego Kids
- Hospice of the North Coast
- Yalla San Diego
- Wesley House Student Residence, Inc.
- SD Futures Foundation
- FACE Foundation
- Destination Destiny
Details for becoming a Managed Solution Preferred Non-Profit
All Non-Profit organizations are eligible to receive a donation from referrals. Preferred Non-Profits are Managed Solution customers and/or partners who list Managed Solution as their preferred technology partner (on their website, in marketing campaigns/collateral, at events). Preferred Non-Profit organizations will be listed on the Managed Solution Non-Profit landing page and drop down list. Managed Solution will donate 5% of the gross revenue proceeds from qualified referrals back to that organization nonprofit.
To be eligible to be a Managed Solution Preferred Non-Profit:
- Be a Managed Solution Customer :)
- List Managed Solution as their preferred technology partner on their website or where they keep their list of preferred partners
- Complete the Non-Profit Preferred Agreement
- To keep good standing, must provide 1-3 referrals within 12 months.
In return, Managed Solution will:
- Send reports with all referral details to main contact at Non-Profit
- Promote your Non-Profit organization on our "drop-down" list of Preferred Non-Profits to encourage executives to give back!
- Help you gain brand awareness with an additional outlet of fundraising