Azure Transformation Series, Ep. 3:
A Cornucopia of Azure Migration Strategies
Join us in our third and final episode of our Azure Transformation Series, where we'll set the table and discuss tantalizing migration options to cater to your unique infrastructure needs. From lift-and-shift, move-and-improve to re-platforming, Managed Solution will guide you through a cornucopia of options to ensure you're carving your way to the right solution.
What Will We Cover?
- A brief recap of our Azure Transformation Series
- Carving the way through Azure migration with Spencer Duke
- Demo: Azure Migration Assessment
- Live Q&A
Who Should Attend?
- IT Leadership and Management (CIO, CTOs, IT Directors)
- Data and Analytics Professionals
- Software Developers and Solution Architects
- IT educators and researchers
- Consultants and innovation managers
- Non-technical management roles, like HR, marketing and business executives
- Business professional in healthcare, manufacturing, retail or finance industries
Meet Our Presenter:
Jeff Lizerbram, Pre-Sales Architect
Jeff Lizerbram has returned to Managed Solution in a Presales Architect role with over 25 years of experience consulting on both Modern Workplace and Cloud Services. His background includes delivering some of the largest technology consolidations and on-prem to cloud transformations, including several fortune 500 organizations with global footprints. Jeff is thrilled to collaborate with his Managed Solution colleagues in sharing the journey from on-premises to the cloud using Azure solutions.